This city's full of nooks and crannies, so lock lips and make the most of them
1. Tangled in the velvet curtains on stage at Cherry Bar. 103 Flinders Ln, Melbourne.
2. End of St Kilda pier (don’t scare the fish away or you’ll cop a rod).
3. On Flinders Street Station steps: the steamy, war-time pash.
4. Pressed up against a radiator at Young & Jackson, late at night, to the strains of a metal covers band. 1 Swanston St, Melbourne.
5. Around the side of picturesque rock venue, the Tote. 71 Johnston St, Collingwood.
6. Under the stained glass ceiling at the National Gallery of Victoria – very 90s rom-com (180 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne)
7. At the SkyHigh survey point. Views of the suburbs and city twinkles below. 26 Observatory Rd, Mount Dandenong.
8. In a private booth at Choo Choo’s, nestled within the art nouveau Curtin House. 252 Swanston St, Melbourne.
9. At Rooftop Cinema as the wind whips away your sweet nothings. 252 Swanston St, Melbourne.
10. Behind the sheds at the end of the Puffing Billy line.
11. On the Silver Clipper dinner flight, taking off from Essendon Airport.
12. At sunrise on Albert Park Beach. Think rug, cheese, crackers, olives, tongues.
13. In the teeny candlelit rear of Southpaw Bar over a ‘vintage cocktail’. 189 Gertrude St, Fitzroy.
14. Under the mist of the beautiful old fountain in Carlton Gardens (should disguise any spittle spray).