The bike and train corridors of the Upfield train line will be transformed into creative public art exhibition, MoreArt. Complete with koalas made out of plastic bags, polystyrene cocoons, taxidermy animals and Egyptian pyramids, all of which can be viewed on foot, train or bicycle.
Train stations and artists include:
- Jewell Station: Hey You Try Me by Michael Carolan
- Brunswick Station: Image Control by Monique Barnett
- Anstey Station: Day One by Tul Suwannakit
- Moreland Station: The Great Pyramid by Phil Soliman
- Moreland Station: Cocoon; Arabica Species by Winged Collective
- Gowrie Station: Safe Journey by Georgia Trotter