Senior Account Manager, Time Out Australia
An opportunity exists to rapidly progress your career for an experience media sales person to build and maintain relationships with agency contacts and direct clients in Sydney whilst maximising advertising revenue across our platforms.
Our team culture will provide the best opportunity for you to achieve your performance potential.
Your primary focus and responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining relationships with agency contacts and direct clients in Sydney
- Maximising advertising revenue opportunities across print, digital display, email, mobile and events.
- Work with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and market leading customer service
- Regularly networking and representing the brand at social and industry events
- Responsible for managing an Account Coordinator
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years media sales experience with a strong understanding of digital media platforms and the digital advertising eco-system
- Track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience selling to agency clients and ideally a strong network among Sydney agency decision makers
- Ideally has previously sold branded content solutions
- Someone who is outgoing, sociable and enjoys networking agencies and clients across a range of industries
Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency in Australia
To apply, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Senior Account Manager job application".