Kidults rejoice! Matt Kelly and Richard Higgins, aka the Listies, are back for another round of farts and giggles as part of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival. They've squeezed out every last bit of toilet humour, making kids and adults squeal across the globe, from Edinburgh Fringe to the Sydney Opera House, and now it's your turn.
The Listies top 7 things NOT to do when you are in the audience at a Comedy Festival show...
1. Do not... eat the tickets before you see the show (this is fine to do after the show has started). They are not that nice. They taste a bit like muesli bars used to before they started putting the yoghurt on.
2. Do not... try and pause it so you can go to the loo. This only works with YouTube.
3. Do not... ask every five minutes, who’s that person? What are they doing? Is it finished yet? Can I go to the toilet? Are we there yet? Can I play Angry Birds on your phone?
4. Do not... play Angry Birds on your mum’s phone.
5. Do not... bring real life Angry Birds with you into the theatre.
6. Do not... drink a giant banana milkshake and snort it out of your nose when you laugh. (Actually... do do this.)
7. Do not... look for your 3D glasses. It’s a live show. We are humans. We are already in 3D.