Missed out on tickets to SITG? Or just can’t be bothered to battle the 18 hour drive up to Byron Bay? What ever your reason may be for missing the festival, you can still get a slice of the SITG action sans tent pegs, gumboots and over-priced beer.
Stay up late with the Famous Supper Club and experience an intimate cabaret served with a delicious side of supper!
First published on . Updated on .
Time Out Promotion
This event has finished
The Famous Spiegeltent hosts intimate late-night cabaret with the Famous Supper Club. Performances include Parisian chanteuse Caroline Nin in Scarlet Stories; elegant jazz vocalist and composer Julie O'Hara; gothic electro-cabaret by American singer and cult actress Jane Badler; and the one and only queen of cabaret kitsch, Meow Meow. Get in quick as seats are limited.
Your ticket includes a delectable supper of sweet and savoury treats brought to your table.
The Famous Spiegeltent leaves Arts Centre Melbourne on 21 April. View the full programme and get tickets from The Famous Spiegeltent.
- The Dark Party
- Ponydance's Anybody Waitin'?
- The Famous Supper Club featuring Nina Ferro
- Club Spiegel
- The Vinyl Evolution
- Miles & Simone
- MSO Jam for Juniors
- Jazz High Tea
- The Trip (with David Pereira and the Caesar Twins)
- The Famous Supper Club: Paris Blues Burlesque & The Famous Supper Club featuring Imogen Kelly
- Once Upon a Time: Riley Lee and Once Upon a Time: Sally Whitwell
- Dr Sketchy's Anti Art School
- The Gospel Hour
- Antiques Treasure Trove
- Baby et Lulu
- Brendan Maclean
- Trevor Ashley's I'm Every Woman