Carlton Draught and dancing babies are the new black in our best of YouTube this week
First published on 31 Aug 2012. Updated on 5 Sep 2012.
1. Carlton beer chase Rousing new ad for questionable-tasting (sorry, Victoria) popular beer. With its epic storyline and Hollywood setting, it's actually causing folks overseas to thirst for the stuff. Well played, Carlton. Again.
2. Romney's PAC There's something for everyone in this parody of the Romney campaign, the (inevitable?) collision of so many popular meme categories: the political race satire, the parody song, One Direction and semi-nude blokes. Even if you find it gross, you might learn something. Or, if you're only in it for the abs and scary close-ups, you have an alibi about 'respecting the message'.
3. Dancing babies Dancing twin babies. Appearing to be telepathically in sync. Cute? Three million people certainly think so!
4. Koala boat-hop The amazing true story of one cheeky koala who thought he could get a free ride on a passing boat. It's not the sort of thing that happens every time you go out on a kayak, and we're frankly pretty jealous. But just for fun, it's a 'choose your own ending'.
5. Mr Wizard Is Mr Wizard cruel to be kind? Or just a dick? Watch this video, and be grateful once more for the benevolence of Dr Karl.
6. Circus furcoat To best enjoy this solid minute of entertainment, we recommend you re-fill your beer glass, sip from it, swill it around a bit and make a few mental tasting notes. Just when you're uttering "ahh... beer', the video should reach its glorious old-fashioned climax. Bottom's up!